New Version of Android Pro Bulk SMS Sender App release v1.1.
Pro Bulk Sms Sender app is an open-source Android application with a material design theme. A simple easy to use Android app for sending bulk SMS to multiple recipients. It is a powerful open-source application and small in size. It allows us to send customized SMS messages through their carrier network to all contacts that are listed in
You can download the sample contact list file from this link.
Demo of Pro Bulk Sms Sender App
This app is quite simple and the architecture implemented is MVVM.
Steps how to use the Pro Bulk Sms Sender App
- Configure the SMS pause interval in the settings section.
- Select the contact (phone numbers) list file from File Manager. Also, make sure that the file contains one number in a single file.
- Write the message you want to send to your recipients.
- Finally, press the send message button on the right side of the app-bar.
Features of Bulk Sms Sender
Here is the list of features that you can find in this project. You can get the link to download the source code at the end of this article.
- Material Design
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Implement MVVM architecture (Model View View Model)
- Kotlin Extensions Function
- Dagger2 (Dependency Injection)
- Room Persistence (Android Architecture Component)
- Work Manager (Android Architecture Component)
- Material Dialog
Note: It is a good project for learning purpose but it has a major flaw. You must add valid numbers inside the
.txt file of contacts. Please do not add alphabets or any other non-phone number digit inside that file. The file should be straight forward, every line contains one phone number.
Version 1.1 Changes (1 Nov, 2019)
First of all, I apologize to all the regular users of my Android Bulk SMS app. I said in the first release I’ll update the app frequently but got soo much busy in my office work and didn’t get a chance to update.
In this release of Bulk SMS, I update almost all the internal working and fixes a lot of bugs. Here is the change list.
Dagger2and added koin dependency injection.
Gsonand added the Kotlinx-Serialization dependency.
- Added the Crashlytics Support.
- Added Kotlinx Serialization.
- Added the support for Dual Sim configuration.
- Now you can cancel the on-going bulk SMS operation.
- Easy to track how many SMS sent and how much remains with on-going notification.
- Added the live update on the History screen for Bulk-SMS operation change.
- Added the support to send long SMS.
- Added the support to send bulk SMS to at-least 1000 users. I already tested with 1000 numbers.
[FIXED]Performance update for sending Bulk SMS.
[FIXED]Restart the Bulk SMS operation if the user closed the application during the on-going operation. Now you can simply close the application (if you want) after sending Bulk SMS the process won’t restart from the beginning.
[FIXED]Application crash when sending long SMS.
[FIXED]Application crash when sending Bulk SMS to more than 100 contacts.
Added the whole list of Playlist on Youtube for get-started go check it out.
Download Source Code
The source code of the Android Bulk Sms Sender application can be found here on this link.
If you like it please don’t forget to hit the like ♥️ button below. Also if you’ve any other feature in mind tell me in the comments section.
Thank you for being here and keep reading…